Basic Playing Rules
The staff of NJ Paintball Club, Inc. will carefully go over all
game rules and safety regulations with you in a detailed orientation
before you ever begin playing, here are some of the basic regulations
they will explain further.
Safety Rules & Insurance Regulations
1) NJ Paintball Club, Inc. maintains the right to refuse membership and participation
to any persons considered a possible safety risk to themselves
or others, or for any other reason deemed applicable. YOUR SAFETY
IS OUR MAIN PRIORITY!
2) FIELD PAINT ONLY - all paintball utilized at NJ Paintball
Club MUST be aquired from the Club the day of your visit.
3) Barrel shrouds required in all paintball guns, even guns with
no CO2 and no paintballs.
4) Absolutely no guns in parking lot.
5) No alcoholic beverages during playing hours.
6) All personal paintball guns MUST receive advanced clearance
before being permitted on our property.
CLICK HERE for Details
7) Goggles must be worn OVER EYES at all times on playing
courses, in dead zones, on trails, and in target range. Goggles
with face shileds and ear protection required by all participants during a game.
8) Each player renting or borrowing NJ Paintball, Inc. equipment assumes
financial responsibility for its loss, theft, or intentional damage.
9) Valid identification required for each adult
borrowing NJ Paintball Club, Inc. equipment.
10) Raise your arm when eliminated. This is the only officially
recognized way to signal your elimination. Failure to signal
your elimination may expose you to continued paintball hits.
A player without his arm up is a fair target.
11) Only referees can officially call paint checks.
12) When eliminated go silently and quickly to a dead zone
with your arm raised.
13) Never leave playing courses without notifying your referee.
14) No personal fill stations or fill tanks of any kind, CO2
or Compressed Air, permitted on NJ Paintball Club, Inc. property.
15) NJ Paintball Club, Inc. maintains the right to retain all participants payments,
fees and dues.