"What does it cost for a Private Party at NJ Paintball Club?"
Answer: At NJ Paintball Club rates are calculated “per person”,
With a 12 person minimum required to make a reservation.
Whether you have 12 persons in your private paintball party or 112 persons,
The charge “per person” remains the same.
Expect to pay a minimum of $41. per person for a half day session (4.5 hours)
to a maximum of $71. per person for a half day session.
The amount you spend per person depends on 2 factors:
1) the session you choose to play, morning, afternoon or full day
2) the equipment and supplies you want your party to have: just the bare essentials absolutely required (paintball rifle, minimum amount of paintball required, goggles and facemask)? Or the bare essentials along with some extras like coveralls, gloves, kneepads, etc?
For detailed information on prices per person, click on the red links to the left of this box titled:
Full Day prices, A.M. Prices, P.M. Prices. Or, call our office for an explanation.
MAKE A RESERVATION NOW
Why Should I Choose New Jersey Paintball Club to Host My Private Paintball Party?
1) SAFETY! At New Jersey Paintball Club our adult, polite, courteous, experienced staff will make sure your private paintball party guests stay safe! NJ Paintball Club’s conscientious adult staff will give your paintball party guests full instructions on the correct and safe way to handle and operate your paintball equipment, as well as a detailed orientation on paintball safety regulations, and paintball game rules. New Jersey Paintball Club’s staff will accompany you onto NJ Paintball Club’s private playing courses and supervise your private paintball party.
2) EXPERIENCE! New Jersey Paintball Club has been hosting private paintball parties since 1987. NJ Paintball Club is New Jersey’s first and longest continuously operating paintball playing field. New Jersey Paintball Club has 11 well developed, thoughtfully designed, exciting, and challenging playing courses for all skill levels and all size groups. NJ Paintball Club has had decades to develop the logistics to make your private party run smoothly. NJ Paintball Club has staff available that have been involved with hosting private parties for almost 30 years! Why trust your paintball party to anyone else?
3) QUALITY! NJ Paintball Club uses American made Tippmann 98 semi automatic paintball rifles, the best and most reliable paintball rifles in the world. NJ Paintball Club staff put each rifle through a 6 point inspection before each use, testing for proper operation, accuracy, and safe velocity. New Jersey Paintball Club uses JT USA, and V-Force paintball goggles and masks that exceed insurance mandated impact safety requirements. All paintball goggles and masks are thoroughly cleaned and sterilized after each use. Scratched lens replaced regularly. NJ Paintball Club uses only the finest grade of paintballs that have a special color shell and fill to insure that only NJ Paintball Club paintballs are in use. This safety regulation protects players from being hit by balls of questionable manufacture that might not meet the high safety standards that NJ Paintball Club maintains. New Jersey Paintball Club paintballs are from a quality manufacturer, washable, non-toxic, hypo-allergenic, biodegradable, consistently round, fresh, breakable, and straight shooting.
4) CONVENIENCE! NJ Paintball Club is conveniently located 30 miles Northwest of New York City, in Passaic County, NJ, at 56 Weaver Road, West Milford, New Jersey, 07480. Why travel further? Why waste time commuting? Why spend your money of expensive gasoline? NJ Paintball Club is right in your backyard! New Jersey Paintball Club sits in the "Heart of the Highlands," on beautiful mountainous terrain, dotted with over forty giant glacial boulders, gigantic soaring oak trees, crisscrossed by narrow trails that run along its scenic valleys and ridges.
MAKE A RESERVATION NOW
How Can I Be Sure My Paintball Party Will Be Private? NJ Paintball Club specializes in hosting private paintball parties. New Jersey Paintball Club will never mix strangers into your private paintball party. NJ Paintball Club will guarantee you, in writing, that your paintball party will be totally private. You need 12 players minimum to make a reservation for a private paintball party. New Jersey Paintball Club can not accept reservations from parties with less than 12 players. NJ Paintball Club does not admit players who have failed to make a reservation. New Jersey Paintball Club does not accept walk-ons or walk-ins at any time.
How Old Must I Be To Have a Private Paintball Party at NJ Paintball Club? You must be at least 10 years of age, and at least 50 inches in height, to play at New Jersey Paintball Club. Players under 18 need a NJ Paintball Club insurance waiver signed by their parent before they will be permitted on NJ Paintball Club property. To download a New Jersey Paintball Club waiver, click here: Waiver. Please note: no one under 10 years of age or 50 inches in height is permitted at NJ Paintball Club, even as just a visitor.
When Can I Have a Private Paintball Party At New Jersey Paintball Club? NJ Paintball Club hosts private paintball parties 7 days a week from April to early December. New Jersey Paintball Club requires all visitors to make advance reservations 4 to 30 days before the date you would like to have your private paintball party. NJ Paintball Club requires you to have a private group of 12 players minimum to make a reservation. New Jersey Paintball Club requires a minimum deposit of $20. per player to secure your chosen play date. At NJ Paintball Club, the most popular seasons to play are the Spring and Fall. Occasionally, in the Spring and Fall, New Jersey Paintball Club gets totally booked out a week or two in advance. NJ Paintball Club suggests that if you plan to play in the Spring or Fall, you make your reservation a month in advance, although sometimes New Jersey Paintball Club can accommodate last minute parties with as little as 4 days lead time.
Is It Necessary To Make A Reservation to Have a Private Paintball Party NJ Paintball Club? Yes, it is always necessary to make a reservation to visit New Jersey Paintball Club. Visitors arriving at NJ Paintball Club without a reservation are not permitted through New Jersey Paintball Club’s security gate!
How Do I Make A Reservation to Have a Private Paintball Party at NJ Paintball Club? Please click here: Reservations for simple to follow, step by step instructions.
What If I Have All My Own Equipment? CLICK HERE for details.
Do I Need To Join NJ Paintball Club To Have a Private Paintball Party? Your visit includes a FREE complimentary trial membership to New Jersey Paintball Club!
Should We Tip Our Referee at NJ Paintball Club? Yes, at New Jersey Paintball Club, visitors tip their referees just the same as you would tip any person supplying you with a service, like a waiter or waitress, a cab driver, etc. An easy way to calculate a gratuity for your NJ Paintball Club referee is to multiply the number of players in your private paintball party by $1. to $2. for half day visitors, and $2. to $4. for full day visitors.
What Should I Wear to New Jersey Paintball Club? You should wear loose fitting, dark colored clothing, comfortable shoes, boots or sneakers when you visit NJ Paintball Club. New Jersey Paintball Club does not recommend wearing shorts, short sleeved shirts, sandals, or leaving any bare skin exposed. NJ Paintball Club offers camouflage coveralls for rent, as well as kneepads, padded vests, armored gloves, throat guards, and a variety of head coverings.
What If I Need To Wear Eye Glasses? New Jersey Paintball Club safety goggles readily accept insertion of all but the largest frame glasses.
What If I Decide To Cancel My Private Paintball Party at NJ Paintball Club? New Jersey Paintball Club does not accept cancellations. NJ Paintball Club does not offer refunds. However, you can "postpone" your private paintball party at New Jersey Paintball Club.
How do I Postpone My Private Paintball Party at NJ Paintball Club? You need to phone our New Jersey Paintball Club office at least 24 hours before the date of your reserved private paintball party. If you postpone your private paintball party reservation at least 24 hours in advance of your reserved date, NJ Paintball Club can apply your deposit/payment (minus a $10 per person postponement fee) to an alternate available play date of your choice. Deposits and payments are non-refundable. At New Jersey Paintball Club we play rain or shine. However, you might want to consider re-scheduling your private paintball party in the event inclement weather threatens.
How Do I Send A Deposit or Payment to New Jersey Paintball Club? You can send a check or money order payable to NJ Paintball Club, Inc., P.O. Box 302, Butler, NJ 07405. Personal and business checks must be received a minimum of 14 days prior to your private paintball party. New Jersey Paintball Club does not accept credit cards or debit cards at any time. NJ Paintball Club does not accept checks at the paintball playing site. To make deposits and payments less than 14 days prior to your private paintball party, please call NJ Paintball Club for details: 973-838-7493
Will My Private Paintball Party be Stuck Playing the Same Course All Day? No. At New Jersey Paintball Club we have 11 completely different private paintball playing courses. Usually a private paintball party will play two or three different private paintball playing courses in a half day paintball session, and four to six private paintball playing courses in a full day paintball session, depending on the size of your private paintball party, how many other private paintball parties are being hosted the day of your visit, and how much of your playing time you want to waste hiking from course to course. In New Jersey Paintball Club’s 26 years of experience hosting private paintball parties, we have found that most players enjoy staying on a private paintball course for several games so that they can get a feel for the terrain and develop and test different strategies to win the game.
How Many Paintballs Will I Use During My Private Paintball Party? At New Jersey Paintball Club the average player will use a minimum of 250 to a maximum of 500 paintballs in a half day private paintball party. A minimum of 500 to a maximum of 1000 paintballs in a full day private paintball party.
What Are the Rules & Regulations at New Jersey Paintball Club? At NJ Paintball Club our adult, polite, and conscientious staff will carefully explain all the rules for safe play during morning and afternoon orientations, just before you begin your private paintball party - but just a few regulations you need to know immediately upon your arrival at New Jersey Paintball Club are:
1) Valid driver's license, birth certificate, or passport required to borrow NJ Paintball Club equipment, parental signature on our insurance waiver required for players under age of 18. ALL VISITORS MUST SIGN A WAIVER - even non-participants!
2) Credit cards and Checks are NOT ACCEPTED at the playing site. Bring cash, travelers checks, or money orders.
3) Absolutely NO PERSONAL PAINTBALL GUNS permitted without clearance in advance!
4) Absolutely NO CONSUMPTION of ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES during playing hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm
5) Only NJ PAINTBALL CLUB PAINTBALLS permitted - FIELD PAINT ONLY!
6) Gates open for the Morning Session at 8:00 AM. No early birds, please.
Gates close for the Morning Session at 9:30 AM. No late comers, please.
Gates open for the Afternoon Session at 12:30 PM. No early birds, please.
Gates close for the Afternoon Session at 2:00 PM. No late comers, please.
STILL HAVE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS??? That's O.K. Please call New Jersey Paintball Club’s office @ 973-838-7493 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer your questions.